Fox in the Box Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Procedure
1) Fox in the Box operates a minimum 6-month return to base warranty on all branded, co-branded and other manufactured parts. All special-order parts that have been purchased in specifically at a customer request carry a minimum 30-day warranty unless otherwise specified.
2) Prior to returning any product to Fox in the Box, a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) has to be requested via email to email@example.com.
3) Once an RMA has been approved the customer has 7 working days in which to return the product(s) before the RMA becomes invalid.
4) Dead on Arrival (DOA) period is 7 days from date of delivery from Fox in the Box to the customer. DOA notification must be supplied via the RMA email address above within 7 working days of delivery to validate replacement. DOA items will be offered a swap out where available.
5) Fox in the Box will replace all complete DOA units with complete new stock when available.
6) Customers will return to Fox in the Box DOA goods complete with all components, cables, software, media and packaging, unless otherwise specified.
7) Broken (physically damaged) or scratched goods cannot be treated as DOA unless proof that it arrived in this condition from supplier is given in accordance with Fox in the Box’s standard Terms and Conditions.
8) Refund or replacement may be refused and the warranty void if the goods in question are damaged or marked in any way outside of the 7-day DOA period.
9) Damage in transit to goods shipped back to Fox in the Box in insufficient or unsuitable packaging may result in the warranty of the goods becoming void and a credit, repair or replacement being refused.
10) After 7 days from date of receipt of Fox in the Box product to the customer, DOA will not be accepted as reason for RMA
11) Units for repair will only have the faulty part(s) repaired/replaced
12) Incomplete goods sent to Fox in the Box outside of the DOA period will not be made good to re-stocking quality. That is, missing items e.g. software, media, cables, packaging will not be replaced unless specifically requested by customer in which case Fox in the Box will charge the customer for all such items.
13) Any attempt made by customer to open or repair a product purchased from Fox in the Box will result in the warranty being invalidated.
14) Fox in the Box do not supply free of charge accessories/consumables to customers, either to make good or for customer’s stock purposes.
15) No customer will have an open RMA number.
16) All RMA request must be detailed correctly. Fault descriptions such as “Faulty” will not be accepted and will result in delays.
17) If goods are ordered in error (Perhaps you ordered the wrong item or quantity) then a return will be considered subject to the item being in the condition in which it was sent out by us and received by you and the return request being submitted to us within 30 days of delivery. Returns requests received outside of this period will not normally be accepted.
A minimum 20% re-stocking fee will be charged on incorrect orders. Incorrect orders which have been opened will be considered in some circumstances but will be subject to a higher re-stocking fee.
In the case of goods which have been specially ordered, custom built or tailored to your specific requirements, a return is not usually accepted. However, you can still submit a returns request. We will review each case on its own merit and may be able to offer a return subject to a higher re-stocking fee, although this is not guaranteed.
18) If you wish to cancel an order which has previously been accepted by Fox in the Box, you must submit a returns request to us as soon as possible. Acceptance of your request will be at our absolute discretion.
Any acceptance of your cancellation request will include a condition that you shall not hold us responsible in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by us because of your cancellation. This will include, but shall not be limited to, a 20% re-stocking fee based on the original purchase price of the goods.
If you receive an order for which your cancellation has previously been accepted by us, please inform us within 2 business days following delivery and we will arrange to collect.